If you are wondering about Google ads as a way to promote your business and if it might be the right fit we hope this helps you in your decision making process.
Google Ads is when we buy advertising in response to specific things that people type into a search engine.
The objective of the Google Ads campaign plan is to target people at the very moment they are looking for a solution to their problem, your business.
Google Ads is an online advertising platform where advertisers bid to have their ads shown to relevant audiences, where they can display brief text ads, service offerings, product listings, video content and mobile apps within the Google ad network to web users.
The Google Search Network allows you to show your ads to users who are actively searching for the keywords that you’ve selected.
Google Ads is one of the best ways to reach your target audience at the very moment that they are conducting their search for your product or service. Google Ads is one element of the digital sales funnel when the user is in the process of making their buying decision. There’s lots of different ways you can promote your business through Google Ads. Google Ads is a product that you can use to promote your business, help sell products or services, raise awareness, and increase traffic to your website. Google Ads accounts are managed online, so you can create and change your ad campaign at any time, including your ad text, settings, and budget. There’s no minimum spending commitment, and you set and control your own budget. You choose where your ad appears, set a budget that’s comfortable for you, and easily measure the impact of your ad.
Google Ads – the real benefits…
- Targeted Ads – You can target your ads to your target audience. The people who are already looking for your product or service. Here are some ways you can target your campaigns so that their getting in front of the people who matter: keywords, location, demographics, age, location, language, days, times, ad frequency, devices. Targeted ads reduce the risk of wasted spend on your campaigns. The more targeted your ads are the better the results.
- Controlled Spend – You can set your budget spend for all campaigns per day, per month and per ad and you only pay when someone clicks your ad.
- Measured performance – All elements of your Google Ads campaigns can be measured. Once some data builds up on your campaigns you can learn from this in what is working and what isn’t. You can then feed this back into the campaigns for increased performance of all major kpis. You can set up a Google Analytics account and link it to your Google Ads campaign which gives you a wealth of data that you can feed into your campaigns for optimal results.
- Campaign Management – Google are continuously making updates to the Google Ads platform so that the Google Ads manager can work faster, work smarter & win more. All of this is hugely beneficial in saving you time on optimising all campaigns for increased results and gives you more time to work on the bigger picture of keeping your clients happy.
- Google Ads works immediately – Once you have got your Google Ads campaigns set up and they have been reviewed by Google you’re ads can appear top of search with the correct budget. Google Ads works much faster than SEO.