We at Dreamdigital.ie love nothing more than extolling the benefits of the right mix of SEO and content to get traffic to your site and getting it ranked well in Google. It has already been said that this process is pretty relentless and it takes a lot of time to see the results. You’re competing in a very crowded space with long established websites.
Use Google AdWords if you want to get your new website in front of your target clientele straight away. Once your AdWords campaign goes live your ads will appear instantly. All you have to do to get your ads above your competitors is bid higher than them. You can then analyse the results to tweak your campaign into a winner for you. According to Moz 80% of search results now contain AdWords ad placements. Those ad placements are covering as much as 85% of the space above the fold on the results page which proves it’s popularity. You need to be in that space too. It’s a no-brainer! Not that you need any more convincing, here are some really interesting facts on Google AdWords:
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. (Google Economic Impact Report)
- $131 billion of economic activity Google helped provide nationwide for businesses, website publishers and non-profits in 2014.
- 1.8 million nationwide businesses and non-profits benefitted from using Google’s advertising tools, AdWords and AdSense, in 2014.
- According to Google, “99% of our top 1,000 clients are now running campaigns on the Google Display Network and YouTube.” (Google Benchmarks and Insights)
- In 2014, 72% of Google AdWords marketers plan to increase their PPC budgets.
- About 97% of Google’s total revenues come from advertising. (Google Investor Relations)